List:       pauldotcom
Subject:    [Pauldotcom] Linux host in Windows mixed IPSEC environment
From:       aaron () aaronmelton ! com (Aaron Melton)
Date:       2011-07-30 13:45:20

Easy, assuming your Linux server is part of the access-list on all the IPSEC tunnels \
you need to remotely access. Then (assuming no routing changes) you should be able to \
access the remote networks as if they were local.

How you access the other workstations depends on how their connectivity is \
implemented.

Aaron