List:       pauldotcom
Subject:    [Pauldotcom] Android Forensics Very Personal
From:       hevnsnt () i-hacked ! com (Bill Swearingen)
Date:       2011-04-29 20:28:09

Hey man I dont know much about android forensics either, but I wanted to
tell you that I am terribly sorry to hear about your brother.  I can
understand why you would want to do what you are talking about, but I would
try hard not to put too much importance of accomplishing your task on it.
 Spend your time with your family, and if you have it your wife & kids. Try
to find your way forward instead of looking back. You might not find what
you are looking for and every moment spent working on it you have to relive
it.

-Bill