List:       pauldotcom
Subject:    [Pauldotcom] Conference Question/Choice?
From:       ben () thegeekzone ! com (Ben Pratt)
Date:       2011-04-28 14:28:51

I have been to the EDUCAUSE Security Professional's Conference twice and
BSidesMSP this year so this is my first time traveling for a con. I was
planning on going to BSidesLV and DEF CON but after hearing the DerbyCon
organizers on ISD Podcast and PaulDotCom I have been convinced to switch.

I want to be a part of the FIRST every Derby Con and other cons will be
there next year but there will never be another first DerbyCon. I'm also
footing the bill on my own (security is a hobby for me right now, not a
profession) so only one con is in the budget. Plus, driving to KY from
MN is more of an option than to NV.

Ben