List:       patchmanagement
Subject:    RE: [patchmanagement] Moderator note: Use this event to have upgrade meetings
From:       "Job Cacka" <job () ccbox ! com>
Date:       2017-05-30 20:30:34

For those of you getting up the gumption to revisit the usage of XP in your \
facilities here is another resource.

The reality for most of us is...

" organizations have such complex IT environments that they must carefully test any \
new patch to make sure it won't break anything else. "

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonbloomberg/2017/05/14/deeper-lessons-from-this-weeks-massive-ransomware-attack/#5591bf4b1a10

Job