List:       patchmanagement
Subject:    RE:[patchmanagement] Monthy Rollup no longer listed as installed
From:       Steve Yates <steve () teamITS ! com>
Date:       2017-05-23 19:43:15

Hi Erich,

	If you're asking about my email I was quoting the MS page ("includes fixes from the \
latest Security-only update").  As I understand it the security-only updates only \
have that month's fixes not all prior. (see thread "Security Only Quality Updates are \
not Cumulative?")

	Agreed it's confusing. :)  Each kind of update seems to have its own rules.

--

Steve Yates
ITS, Inc.