List:       patchmanagement
Subject:    [patchmanagement] =?UTF-8?Q?Coming_next_week=3A_=E2=80=9CDemystifying_Dual_Scan=E2=80=9D?=
From:       Emin <emin.atac () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-04-27 8:04:05

hi, fyi,

Source:
https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/wsus/2017/04/26/coming-next-week-demystifying-dual-scan/

Steve Henry [MSFT]April 26, 2017
------------------------------

Hello everyone: it's been a while since our last broadcast. We're nearly
finished compiling all the details needed to publish a post that ideally
clears up the confusion around Dual Scan, offers hope for the future, and
gives you a workaround that you can use in the meantime. This is a
complicated issue with several corner cases to address, and we're striving
to cover all the bases in the first attempt. If you're managing clients
currently running 1607 (which came with the Anniversary Update), or you
plan to migrate soon, then you will want to know this information.

Please stay tuned for a post to this [and the Configuration Manager] blog
next week for the details on how to best understand and work with Dual Scan.

---
PatchManagement.org is hosted by Shavlik

The content on the email list is intended for assisting administrators.  If you would \
like to use any of this content in a blog or media publication, please contact the \
owners of the list for approval.

If you are unable to unsubscribe via this email address, please email
owner-patchmanagement@patchmanagement.org