List:       patchmanagement
Subject:    RE: [patchmanagement] Patching during DST
From:       Steve Yates <steve () teamITS ! com>
Date:       2017-03-31 14:10:22

	I don't think MS cares if the clock changes, I've seen time be adjusted during \
updates.  But we also tend to avoid doing things on Sunday at that time...in the US \
clocks change at 2am back or forward an hour.  So we schedule a task for 2:05 am or \
our patching window starts at 3.

--

Steve Yates
ITS, Inc.