List:       patchmanagement
Subject:    RE: [patchmanagement] Windows 10 Update/Testing Process
From:       "Job Cacka" <job () ccbox ! com>
Date:       2016-08-26 22:28:45

+1, welcome to the Microsoft Quality Assurance Cooperative.

From 2014-07-10, http://www.heraldnet.com/business/ceo-outlines-new-vision-for-microsoft/ \
 "Engineering teams have traditionally been split between program managers, \
developers and testers. Yet with new cloud methods of building software, it often \
makes sense to have the developers test and fix bugs instead of a separate team of \
testers, Nadella said. He is also elevating designers and data scientists to be on \
par with the engineering team on each product"

Wouldn't that require developers to have quality detailed release notes? How are \
those coming along?

If I am to be a troubleshooter I want to know what trouble to shoot.
OR I am waiting 2 weeks after release to sync WSUS, because the trouble is the update \
until enough people touch it.

Oh, I can hardly wait till October to join up with my Windows 7 boxes.

To quote a long time member of this group...
"One should never dumb down communication for a group of people that are in charge of \
change."

Job