List:       patchmanagement
Subject:    Re: Re: Adobe Flash Updater crashing the last few days on several different platforms/customers
From:       Dennis Halnon <dennis () biznuzz ! com>
Date:       2012-07-19 15:47:04

Another FYI for those who've been following this saga:

As of yesterday evening, as posted on their Bugbase page for this bug,
Adobe finally weighed in on it, and has promised a fix (see Jing Chen's
entry at 7:28 PM PDT).

--
Dennis J. Halnon,
Biznuzz IT Services

*Network Support, Web Design & Marketing, Online Backup Systems,
Internet Services*

http://www.biznuzz.com/
860-738-7225
dennis@biznuzz.com <mailto:dennis@biznuzz.com>

---
When posting or replying to messages on this list, please send all
emails in plain text format.  HTML formatted messages will not be accepted.

PatchManagement.org is hosted by VMware

If you are unable to unsubscribe via this email address, please email
owner-patchmanagement@patchmanagement.org