List:       patchmanagement
Subject:    RE: Security updates available for Flash Player, RoboHelp, Audition, and Flash Media Server
From:       "Turner, Glenn" <Glenn.Turner () apra ! gov ! au>
Date:       2011-05-26 23:01:32

Or, offer an .adm so administrators can use Group Policy to configure and lock every \
single setting that is available through the interface, including turning off \
Hardware Acceleration (which caused the app to crash repeatedly in one of our \
configs), at any time without having to change a file on every workstation.