List:       patchmanagement
Subject:    RE: Very slow open Excel 2003
From:       "DJ Cully" <dcully () GatewayEDI ! com>
Date:       2011-05-20 16:48:04

You may want to open the application in safe mode then disable the
plug-ins
Go to start>run and enter "C:\Program Files\Microsoft
Office\Office\Excel.exe" /s
After disabling the plug-ins try to restart excel as you normally would.
If it is still slow to start launch the program without using a shortcut
so launch it with the start run command "C:\Program Files\Microsoft
Office\Office\Excel.exe"

Thank you,
DJ