List:       patchmanagement
Subject:    Re: Installation of WSUS 3.0 SP2
From:       Nikunj Patel <niku4you () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-09-19 5:08:18

Hi,

It didn't ask for restart to me.

Thanks,

Nik

--
Regards,
Nikunj Patel,

---
When posting or replying to messages on this list, please send all
emails in plain text format.  HTML formatted messages will not be accepted.

PatchManagement.org is hosted by Shavlik Technologies

If you are unable to unsubscribe via this email address, please email
owner-patchmanagement@patchmanagement.org