List:       patchmanagement
Subject:    RE: Patches  Management for just a few servers
From:       "Miller, Jeffrey (Server Services)" <Jeffrey.Miller () cmegroup ! com>
Date:       2008-11-25 19:15:04

So has anyone used WSUS in a larger environment?  We have around 4500 PC's and 1500 servers.  We are moving away from our current patching system to a new one, and it looks like everyone is talking about using multiple systems for patching and "Auditing".  I was looking at WSUS for the auditing piece of the equation...comments or thoughts?

Jeff Miller