List:       patchmanagement
Subject:    RE. HotFix for Event ID: 1004 "The terminal server cannot issue a client license".
From:       Sergio Vega <svega () inbox ! com>
Date:       2008-11-14 15:35:19

Hello Fellow Members, does anyone have a resolution or know where I can download the hotfix to correct an issue with a client computer not being able to establish a remote session on a windows 2000 server.  The server is generation event ID: 1004 Source TermService and on the client end the message RDC is displaying after timing out is " The Remote Computer disconnected the session because of an error in the licensing protocal..."  I read that there is a Hotfix for it on the MS support site; however, every time I tried to request the download I get this message "The system is currently unavailable. Please try back later, or contact support if you want immediate assistance.http://support.microsoft.com/contactus/?ws=support" - I am running out of options here; your help will be very much appreciated.  Thanks Serg

GET FREE 5GB EMAIL - Check out spam free email with many cool features!
Visit http://www.inbox.com/email to find out more!

---
When posting or replying to messages on this list, please send all
emails in plain text format.  HTML formatted messages will not be accepted.

PatchManagement.org is hosted by Shavlik Technologies

If you are unable to unsubscribe via this email address, please email
owner-patchmanagement@patchmanagement.org