List:       patchmanagement
Subject:    Re: Cumulative Security Update for ActiveX Killbits
From:       Emin <emin.atac () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-08-13 13:03:46

Ooops, my question about of CLSIDs has been answered in the new advisory
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/advisory/953839.mspx

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 3:00 PM, Emin <emin.atac@gmail.com> wrote:
> FYI,
>
> As part of the Security bulletins there is now a "Cumulative Security
> Update for ActiveX Killbits"
> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=953839
>
> This has not even been mentioned by the MSRCTeam
> http://blogs.technet.com/msrc/archive/2008/08/12/august-2008-monthly-bulletin-release.aspx
>
> Hey guys, where is the list of CLSIDs ?

---
When posting or replying to messages on this list, please send all
emails in plain text format.  HTML formatted messages will not be accepted.

PatchManagement.org is hosted by Shavlik Technologies

If you are unable to unsubscribe via this email address, please email
owner-patchmanagement@patchmanagement.org