List:       patchmanagement
Subject:    RE: XP sp3 and EasyPower HASP
From:       "Impey Mitchell" <MII () danfoss ! com>
Date:       2008-05-31 21:46:51

Hi all.

I can confirm my HASP usb key and sw works fine with XP SP3.

However, on my last ms windows update, May 25th, a version of the Alladin sw tried \
and failed to install - the installe process froze.

The failure from the ms windows update only says "Aladdin Knowledge Systems - Other \
hardware - Aladdin USB Key  Aladdin Knowledge Systems Other hardware software update \
released in March, 2008 Get help and support \
http://support.microsoft.com/select/?target=hub "

The Alladin link below has diagnostic sw to dl and troubleshoot with and I can \
recommend using it.

regards,

mitch