List:       patchmanagement
Subject:    Re: XP SP3 blocker tool needed
From:       Steve Shockley <steve.shockley () shockley ! net>
Date:       2008-05-03 0:15:58

Brandon Pearson wrote:
> so the question here is it says it blocks for 12 months.  If someone
> wanted to roll sp3 after 6 months or anything within the 12 months, is
> there an easy way to undo this block?  I remember the IE7 block was just
> a command file and a simple switch change would turn it off.

That was covered pretty fully on the page he linked to...

---
When posting or replying to messages on this list, please send all
emails in plain text format.  HTML formatted messages will not be accepted.

PatchManagement.org is hosted by Shavlik Technologies

If you are unable to unsubscribe via this email address, please email
owner-patchmanagement@patchmanagement.org