List:       patchmanagement
Subject:    Re: OOF and Holidays  --  Please close this thread?
From:       Ryan Russell <ryan () thievco ! com>
Date:       2005-12-27 19:27:55

Blaine A. D'Amico wrote:
> Now (the only point of relevance to the list) from a list management
> point of view, can't the listserv be told not to forward messages with
> either Out Of Office or Autoreply in the subject?

For the benefit of anyone who doesn't understand how this works... the
OOF replies don't go through the listserv, they go straight from the
office of the person who is gone to your mailbox.  Our listserv isn't
involved at that point.  If it were, we would certainly block them for you.

Having said that, I think I will close the thread.  Unless someone has
an answer to the last outstanding query about how to exclude certain
folders from autoresponding in Outlook 2003.

						Ryan

---
Looking for RSS? The Patchmanagement.org list is available via
http://listserver.patchmanagement.org/read/rss?forum=patchmanagement

PatchManagement.org is hosted by Shavlik Technologies

If the above unsubscribe doesn't work, view your email headers
(in Outlook, open message, View-Options) and send a blank email to the address
listed in the header that starts with 'List-Unsubscribe'.
If you are unable to unsubscribe via the above email address, please email
owner-patchmanagement@patchmanagement.org