List:       patchmanagement
Subject:    Image Patching
From:       "David N. Driggers" <davidnd1 () alltel ! net>
Date:       2005-12-18 1:36:41

We patch our images quarterly or at the start of our deployment cycle. For
the in between time we use SMS to "catch" a new machine up to date. SMS
works rather well for us and doesn't take that long to update the machine.

---
Looking for RSS? The Patchmanagement.org list is available via
http://listserver.patchmanagement.org/read/rss?forum=patchmanagement

PatchManagement.org is hosted by Shavlik Technologies

If the above unsubscribe doesn't work, view your email headers
(in Outlook, open message, View-Options) and send a blank email to the address
listed in the header that starts with 'List-Unsubscribe'.
If you are unable to unsubscribe via the above email address, please email
owner-patchmanagement@patchmanagement.org