List:       patchmanagement
Subject:    RE: Test a little faster folks
From:       "John Hauprich" <jhauprich () mscmail ! gsfc ! nasa ! gov>
Date:       2005-01-14 17:44:50

I believe that we have identified a problem with the most recent patches.
Ever since download to both Win2K and XP Pro installed PCs, we are unable to
run Linksys WAP setup from Linksys CD ROM without Windows generating an
error.  So all new WAPs must be configured using the Linksys default IP
structure.  Comments?