List:       patchmanagement
Subject:    RE: "Quiet" Patch
From:       "Depp, Dennis M." <deppdm () ornl ! gov>
Date:       2005-01-13 12:52:57

IIS 6.0 does not require URLLockdown.  This is because IIS 6.0 is locked
down by default.  However, URLScan can be installed on IIS 6.0  There
are several web vulnerabilities that cannot be fixed except through
URLScan.  I believe the Httptrace is one of these vulnerabilities.  (my
memory may be incorrect though!)

Dennis