List:       patchmanagement
Subject:    Re: Review your ports and services
From:       "Susan Bradley, CPA aka Ebitz - SBS Rocks [MVP]" <sbradcpa () pacbell ! net>
Date:       2004-11-30 0:27:42

And that's reason number 4,356,732 to kill off NT.

Just a reminder  NT End of Life is 12/31/2004 [and so help me, if they
even think of moving that date, Mr. Gates will get 4 million and 1 spam
emails on January 1st]

"Windows NT Server 4.0 incident and security related hotfix support is
available through 31-Dec-2004. Non-security related hotfix support is
available only through a custom support contract after 31-Dec-2003."
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;[ln];LifeWin