List:       patchmanagement
Subject:    RE: WUS Public Beta Announced
From:       "Glen Conway" <glen.conway () flarepath ! com>
Date:       2004-11-17 18:23:40

Hi Ron,

For Server 20003, just click the I Agree on this page:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserversystem/wus/betaeulaWin2003.mspx

And for 2000 Server, do the same on this page:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserversystem/wus/betaeulaWin2k.mspx

Glen Conway MIAP MCP
Technical Director, Flarepath.com Limited
t: +44 1302 760009 * m: +44 7812 584993 * f: +44 870 1326323
----
Flarepath Windows Update Analyser
      - download today from http://www.flarepath.com
----