List:       patchmanagement
Subject:    RE: Potential Web Services Threat
From:       "Sireika, James" <JSireika () azerty ! com>
Date:       2004-06-28 19:21:19

From sans:

We have received information about compromised systems with Internet
Information Server. These systems had an administrator level account with
the username 'IWAP_WWW' added.

Please check if your server has such an account and let us know what you
find. Until we know more, we suggest that you consider a server compromised
if you find and administrator account with this username.

http://isc.sans.org/