List:       patchmanagement
Subject:    "New" Tivoli Redbook on Patch Management - NOT!
From:       marcwinnig () northwesternmutual ! com
Date:       2004-06-23 20:44:50

The latest I got from our Tivoli Team, per their main contact...

..."we do not have an official plan to deliver the 'End to End Patch
Management using Configuration Manager' Redbook. We do however have the
field notes that describe the
process in very good detail."

The field guide in question is "Distributing MS Hotfixes Using IBM
Tivoli Configuration
Manager", and the scripts are titled Hotfix1.4-Scripts.zip.

Hope that clears things up a bit.  :(

Marc Lee Winnig
Information Systems / Project Manager
MarcWinnig@NorthwesternMutual.com