List:       patchmanagement
Subject:    RE: Problems with IE6SP1 on W2KSP4 and webpages "hanging"
From:       "Smith, Dawn" <SmithDawn () concordefs ! com>
Date:       2004-01-28 22:43:57

Unfortunately we have over 100 computers we would need to reinstall, and we
have a minimal amount of time for reinstall since these people need the
computer to take phone calls.

However, we are going to test a few suggestions that I have received on the
list.  Thanks for the input!

Other suggestions are welcome!

Dawn M. Smith
Desktop Support-Memphis