List:       patchmanagement
Subject:    RE: Laptops
From:       "Nagy Gergely" <gergely.nagy () is-energy ! hu>
Date:       2004-01-27 8:27:17

I am not sure yet, it was promised by the distributor. I am also a littlbe
suspicous about this fact but we will se.
My biggest concern is patch management now.
We would like to patch: operating system, office, IE.
We have very diverse operating system platform: w95,98,ME,2000,NT,XP, and
Office97,2000,XP,2003 in different languages: hungarian, german, english.
What would be the best solution in an environment like this? SMS or
Zenworks? Or has anybody used any third party product on a system that
includes 5000 PC's?
What is best proposed: agentless or agent solution?

Please help us.

Br,

Gergely Nagy