List:       parti-discuss
Subject:    Re: [Parti-discuss] xpra on OSX
From:       Antoine Martin <antoine () nagafix ! co ! uk>
Date:       2010-04-22 7:14:27

Hah, yes, for building the client you can strip out all the pyrex stuff
from setup.py as it is not needed (only used by the server).

I've sent a patch some time ago that did this for Windows (just add or
replace it by 'darwin'):
http://xpra.devloop.org.uk/patches/v0.0.8pre/mswindows-conditional-pyrex.patch

FYI: my GUI client software includes a build of xpra in the DMG (a
bundle with python, pyGTK and everything in fact). But the GUI tool does
require to also run the shifter server somewhere to connect:
http://shifter.devloop.org.uk/

</shameless plug>