List:       paraview
Subject:    Re: [Paraview] VTK grid writing over time using offsets
From:       Samuel Key <samuelkey () bresnan ! net>
Date:       2018-08-06 13:32:10

Arno,

If your mesh is truly rigid, that is, the mesh is fixed in space and
time, the following would likely work. ParaView will accept more than
one   datum set (even in different formats). Write your rigid mesh out as
a separate datum set in any format you like.

Load both your time varying results and non-time varying mesh. (You may
have to use one the ParaView temporal filters to assign all time steps
to the fixed mesh datum set?)

Hope this helps.

Sam