List:       paraview
Subject:    [Paraview] How to redirect the path of python interpreter?
From:       Sha Mo <mosha () ntu ! edu ! sg>
Date:       2015-08-20 6:24:56

Hi everyone,

After I install the preview, the preview python shell will be direct to the system \
default python interpreter path like ¡®/usr/bin/python¡¯. The thing is, I want to \
redirect it to an other path for an other python interpreter, how can I do it?

Thanks.

Mo
[SG50]
CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be \
confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete \
it, notify us and do not copy, use, or disclose its contents. Towards a sustainable \
earth: Print only when necessary. Thank you. \