List:       paraview
Subject:    Re: [Paraview] PV 4.1.0 computing 3D lift and drag coefficients wing-body-nacelle combination
From:       Andy Bauer <andy.bauer () kitware ! com>
Date:       2014-04-25 14:02:23

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Stephen,

After thresholding you'll have an unstructured grid again. Can you try
extract surface after that again to convert it to a polydata. Then you
should be able to generate surface normals. If you don't have gradients
available you'll want to compute them before you do the first extract
surface filter as well.

Regards,
Andy