List:       paraview
Subject:    [Paraview] Python Script
From:       Felipe Bordeu Weldt <felipe.bordeu () ec-nantes ! fr>
Date:       2013-11-30 12:59:47

Hi,

It is possible to know if my script (in python) is running under ParaView (using run \
script from the python console) or pvpython of pvbatch.

I do some post treatment of my data( set up of a pipeline + some calculations), and I \
want to use the same script for the visualization and the generation of quantities of \
interest. The main part of the script is the same for both cases (visualization and \
generation of data), and only the last part is different.

So,  my idea is to detect under witch environment I'm working so I can choose the \
last part of the script.

Is this possible??

Thanks
Felipe