List:       paraview
Subject:    [Paraview] animate point data in single file as time steps
From:       Matthias Preisig <mpreisig () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-02-28 9:47:04

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I'm using vtkUnstructuredGrid to display point data that changes with time.
The unstructured grid, however, remains unchanged.

Instead of creating a new vtu-file for each time step that contains all the
grid information, i created a single vtu-file containing the point data for
each time step as a separate data array. The idea is that this avoids
having to reload the grid for each time step.

Now what I'd like to do is to loop through all the time steps saved as data
arrays using some python code.

Does anyone know how to do that? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Matthias