List:       paraview
Subject:    [Paraview] Visualizing sliced HD5 data
From:       Pradeep Jha <pradeep () ccs ! engg ! nagoya-u ! ac ! jp>
Date:       2013-02-27 12:23:02

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

I have HD5 data files which contain data for a cube geometry (N by N by N
points). But I have them as slices with each file containing data only for
"N by N by Nz" points, where (Nz = N/number_of_data_files).

Any ideas how can I visualize it all together and apply filters (slicing
etc.) over the whole cube in Paraview?

Pradeep