List:       paraview
Subject:    [Paraview] (no subject)
From:       Joe Borġ <mail () jdborg ! com>
Date:       2012-08-24 16:22:26

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Different results for ViewSize when running on remote station.

See my test.py script.  If I run that on a localhost, then the image gets
made the correct size.  If I run this on a remote station (of exactly the
same spec and after setting the DISPLAY) I get a different size screenshot,
even though the image size is correct.

Regards,
Joseph David Bor=C4=A1
http://www.jdborg.com