List:       paraview
Subject:    Re: [Paraview] Oilflow - Surface flow
From:       Lorenzo <lovecraft22 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-03-29 18:06:52

Thank you anybody once again. I'm very pleased to see you can get so many tips here \
and that there are so many people from the industry.

From what I've seen so far the LIC seems the best way. I tried do uncheck the  "Use \
LIC when using LOD" option as per Richard suggestion but it doesn't seem to have \
sorted any effect… actually, it doesn't seem to work at all on a mac and it also \
caused paraview to crash…

About the stream tracer with custom source, I tried that but the result is quite ugly \
(even though you can see some flow characteristics).

I think for now I'll stick to the LIC.

Thank you all again!

Lorenzo