List:       paraview
Subject:    Re: [Paraview] Surface Development on ParaView
From:       Magician <f_magician () mac ! com>
Date:       2012-03-27 13:43:18

Thank you, Ken.

I tried Calculation filter and got a good result!
I used acos() function, so I couldn't extract whole cylindrical surface.
But fortunately, my source data is quarter or half one.
So it wasn't a problem for me.

At first, I thought the Calculator just as a calculating tool
with Scalar or Vector values.
But on your advice, I believed that is one of the typical
post-processing tool of ParaView.

Magician