List:       paraview
Subject:    [Paraview] Problem with an ATI GPU
From:       Julien SOLLE <juliensolle () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-01-23 14:52:04

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi !

I want to use Paraview in my thesis work.

But I can't launch the software. I can see the Paraview logo and then the
windows "Paraview stop working" ( ? ) appears.

It seems to be a GPU probleme because when I unable the GPU Driver it works
fine.

I install Paraview<http://www.paraview.org/files/v3.8/ParaView-3.8.1-Win64-x86.exe>.
My Laptop works on Windows 7 64 with an ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5870.

Have you heard similar probleme ? And solution to fix it ? I look on the web
and find nothing.

Please Help !

Thank You !

ps: English is not my maternal language (French). Sorry It isn't
well-wroten.
--
Julien SOLLE