List:       paraview
Subject:    [Paraview] Writing multiple implicit functions in one file
From:       ChiaWeng Boon <chiaweng () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-09-24 11:17:09

Hi,

To display ONE implicit function F(x,y,z)=0, I use vtksamplefunction,
as shown below. The output of vtkSampleFunction in ImageData format is
written to a file using vtkXMLImageDataWritter.   How do I write MANY
implicit functions in one single file?  Put them into cells of
unstructured grids?

ImpFunc* function = ImpFunc::New();
vtkSampleFunction* sample = vtkSampleFunction::New();
sample->SetImplicitFunction(function);
sample->SetModelBounds(xmin, xmax, ymin, ymax, zmin, zmax);
sample->SetSampleDimensions(20,20,20);
sample->ComputeNormalsOff();
sample->Update();
vtkSmartPointer<vtkXMLImageDataWriter> writer = vtkXMLImageDataWriter::New();
writer->SetFileName(string a);
writer->SetInput(sample->GetOutput());
writer->Write();

Yours,