List:       paraview
Subject:    Re: [Paraview] Discrepancy between paraview display and python
From:       David Doria <daviddoria () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-06-29 14:33:23

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Ah, I see - thanks Ken. I'm not sure what I thought ResetCamera was doing? I
guess it was just lingering from some example script that I had worked from.
As you suspected, the images of the cars are now the correct size in the
python renderings and they also match the Paraview renderings.

Thanks again,

David