List:       paraview
Subject:    Re: [Paraview] [vtk-developers] vtkMultiBlockDataSet
From:       John Biddiscombe <biddisco () cscs ! ch>
Date:       2009-01-29 8:48:57

[Attachment #2 (text/html)]

<head>
</head>
Jacques <br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" \
href="https://svn.cscs.ch/vtkContrib/trunk/vtkCSCS/ESPHI/">https://svn.cscs.ch/vtkContrib/trunk/vtkCSCS/ESPHI/</a><br>
I have already done this as part of our pv-meshless development.<br>
load-&gt;probe -&gt; probe data -&gt; integrate probes -&gt; display
results<br>
When multiple probes exist (slices etc), then the integrate filter is
called for each block and the results are displayed in a table.<br>
unsupported and currently undocumented, but we have submitted a paper
to EuroVis which describes some of this which you can request from me
off list if you want.<br>
&nbsp;<br>
JB<br>
 cite="mid:!&amp;!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAF0V88snc7NDnLzKjZ+tgCrCgAAAEAAAAMTPyoJ94dhMkTkMqsdFu9IBAAAAAA==@ara.co.uk"
  type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">Thank you,

That will help. What I am intending to do is modify the
vtkIntegrateAttributes class so to be a vtkMultiBlockDataSetAlgorithm so
that the result of the integration are available then for each block. I
think I'm almost there but I'm now trying to understand the whole Controller
thing and how to deal with the processes....

Jacques