List:       paraview
Subject:    [Paraview] vtkMultiBlockDataSet
From:       "Jacques Papper" <jpapper () ara ! co ! uk>
Date:       2009-01-28 10:12:30

Hi,

This is my frist go at using the vtkMultiBlockDataSet interface.
I am creating a vtkMultiblockDataSetAlgorithm which has for input a
vtkMultiBlockDataSet with names for each block (EnSight data).
I would like my algorithm to output a vtkMultiBlockDataSet which is
completely different but keeps the names for each block.
Should I do the following ?

output->GetMetaData(iblock)->Copy(input->GetMetaData(iblock))
(loop over iblock)

Jacques PAPPER
Applied CFD Team Leader
Tel: +44 (0) 1234 324677

This email contains information that is private and confidential and is intended only \
for the addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient please delete it and notify \
                us immediately by e-mailing the sender.
Note: All email sent to or from this address may be accessed by someone other than \
the recipient, for system management and security reasons. Aircraft Research \
Association Ltd.  Registered in England, Registration No 503668 Registered Office: \
Manton Lane, Bedford MK41 7PF England VAT No GB 196351245