List:       paraview
Subject:    [Paraview] Surface Area
From:       "CELSE Benoit" <Benoit.CELSE () ifp ! fr>
Date:       2007-09-20 14:55:30

Hello

Do you know if it is possible to calculate surface area of a 3D object in p=
araview.
I know it is possible in VolView but I do not know how to do it in Paraview.

Thanks in advance

B=2E Celse

Dr B.Celse
Signal Processing, Automation and Control Department
Technology, Computer Science and Applied Mathematics Division
IFP

Tel  : +33 4 78 02 21 76
Fax : +33 4 78 02 21 41
benoit.celse@ifp.fr

Ce message (et toutes ses pi=E8ces jointes =E9ventuelles) est confidentiel =
et =E9tabli =E0 l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires. Toute utilisati=
on de ce message non conforme =E0 sa destination, toute diffusion ou toute =
publication, totale ou partielle, est interdite, sauf autorisation expresse=
. L'IFP d=E9cline toute responsabilit=E9 au titre de ce message.

This message and any attachments (the message) are confidential and intende=
d solely for the addressees. Any unauthorised use or dissemination is prohi=
bited. IFP should not be liable for this message.

Visitez notre site Web / Visit our web site : http://www.ifp.fr