List:       paraview
Subject:    [Paraview] Paraview 2.5 / VTK 5+
From:       "Vines, John  (Civ, ARL/CISD)" <jvines () arl ! army ! mil>
Date:       2005-12-09 11:37:04

All,
   At present we have purchased all the documentation/manuals etc for Paraview and \
VTK.  It is my understanding that Paraview 2.5 and VTK have changed significantly \
since the Paraview and VTK Guides were published.  I need to have a better \
understanding of how the current version of Paraview/VTK differ from the published \
documentation.  Is there "updated" documentation for both?  I'll do my homework if \
someone can help point me in the correct direction :)
Thanks very much for your time, it is greatly appreciated

John