List:       paraview
Subject:    [Paraview] running pview on cluster using multiple processes
From:       Stephen Wornom <Stephen.Wornom () sophia ! inria ! fr>
Date:       2004-04-20 12:20:43

I have 100 sets of data to process. running ParaView in the mpi mode
would be nice but I don't how to do this. Maybe I missed a users e-mail
to explain this, if so, a copy would be appreciated.

In the short term, mpi is not necessary as each data set is independent
of each other let each processor run ParaView processing the data
sequential (data set 1:15 go to process0r 0, 26-50 go processor 1,
...etc).
 Has anyone written a script that would send the data sets to the
different processors?
Stephen
--
Stephen Wornom                     | Email : Stephen.Wornom@inria.fr
INRIA Centre de Sophia Antipolis   | Phone : (33) 04 92 38 71 79