List:       pamldap
Subject:    Re: [pamldap] Authenticating against Active Directory passwords with PAM
From:       JJ Streicher-Bremer <jjstreic () whack ! org>
Date:       2001-08-09 14:26:50

Yes, this is what my ldap.conf file looks like.  I'm guessing that it is
the pam_password ad line that does it.

[jj@athena jj]$ cat /etc/ldap.conf
host 172.19.1.3
base dc=rats,dc=com
ldap_version 3
binddn anonymous@rats.com
rootbinddn administrator@rats.com
scope sub
pam_filter objectclass=user
am_login_attribute sAMAccountName
pam_lookup_policy yes
pam_member_attribute member
pam_login_attribute msSFUName
pam_password ad
nss_base_passwd         cn=Users,dc=rats,dc=com?one
nss_base_shadow         cn=Users,dc=rats,dc=com?one
nss_base_group          cn=Users,dc=rats,dc=com?one

--
And root said rm -rf / ......