List:       pamldap
Subject:    [pamldap] Problem in changing passwd !!
From:       Himanshu Khona <2heman77 () usa ! net>
Date:       2000-10-06 15:30:40

HI!!
I encounteres this problem in changing the passwd..

When I try to changen the passwd with Pam_ldap.so module
for passwd management i get en error saying
permission denied..

The whole sequence looks as follows:-
sun24:/#passwd pagal
Enter login(LDAP) password:
New password:
Re-enter new password:
LDAP password information update failed: Success
Permission denied
sun24:/#

When u give correct user name it binds to the ldap server
but there is a problem while writing the password back to ldap
data base..

Any solutions!!!Do notify...

Reply soon!!
BYEE!!BYEEE!!