List:       pamldap
Subject:    Re: [pamldap] Logins with pam_ldap take 10sec
From:       Nick Sonneveld <Nicholas.Sonneveld () utas ! edu ! au>
Date:       2007-01-17 22:48:09

Hi Jochen,

Try turning off the service NSCD.  I've had troubles with it at work
here where ldap lookups took ages.  Fortunately, there's a direct link
from the machine to the ldap server so I probably didn't need it anyway.

- Nick

--
Nick Sonneveld  |  Nicholas.Sonneveld@utas.edu.au
IT Resources, University of Tasmania, Private Bag 69, Hobart Tas 7001