List:       pamldap
Subject:    [pamldap] pam_ldap-181
From:       Luke Howard <lukeh () padl ! com>
Date:       2006-04-30 16:55:37

181     Luke Howard <lukeh@padl.com>

        * fix for BUG#256: don't send password policy request
          control if pam_lookup_policy no specified
        * fix for BUG#254: check gethostbyname() result
        * fix for BUG#237: typo in ldap_get_lderrno()
          implementation
        * fix for BUG#207: if ldap_start_tls_s() fails
          return PAM_AUTHINFO_UNAVAIL
        * fix for BUG#261: sslpath example wrong
        * fix for BUG#268: POLICY_ERROR_CHANGE_AFTER_RESET
          should be handled as POLICY_ERROR_PASSWORD_EXPIRED,
          other password policy errors to be treated as fatal

I'm cross-posting this to nssldap@padl.com to announce a couple
of other things.

First, a list of current versions of PADL software as at May 1st
2006:

   http://www.padl.com/Articles/CurrentVersionsofPADLSoft.html

And, finally, an RSS feed of our web site articles -- hopefully
this means that I'll get around to updating them more often!

   http://www.padl.com/rss.xml

cheers,

-- Luke