List:       pamldap
Subject:    [pamldap] trustModel and accessTo
From:       "Omer Faruk Sen" <omer () faruk ! net>
Date:       2005-06-03 6:17:02

Hi,

I have problem with trustModel issue. I have included trust.schema and
added my users on ldap to include:

trustModel: byhost
accessTo: default

default host entry in accessTo is like that:
---------------------------------
dn: cn=default,ou=terminals,ou=systems,${BDN}
macAddress: 00:50:04:86:FC:AD
ipHostNumber: 192.168.XX.XX
cn: default
---------------------------------------

After that I have configured /etc/ldap.conf file like that:

pam_filter objectclass=posixAccount)(|(trustmodel=byhost)

and also tried in ldap.conf

pam_filter objectclass=posixAccount

What am I doing wrong. I am sure I am missing something.. Some
configuration files depicts to use

pam_filter  objectclass=posixAccount)(|(trustmodel=byhost)(accessTo=default)

but this only forces my users to log only default machine but I want to
limit my users to login more than one machine but not the ones that I
don't want.